Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Fire and smoke damage can be devastating.
Call the experts to clean up the mess and support you through rebuilding.
When you’ve experienced a house fire, the smoke damages more than the building itself. Cherished family photos, artwork, electronics, and furniture can be impacted as well. Smoke can bleed through the smallest of cracks and permeate deep into crevices. This leaves behind charred soot, foul odors, and potentially toxic fumes. We have the experience and tools to handle the multi-step process of cleaning expertly and repairing your home after smoke damage.
Did you know that you could have smoke damage without having fire damage in your home?
While damaged and burned items left behind after fires are easy to see, smoke and its unpleasant smell will spread, even in areas untouched by the fire itself. Even a relatively small or contained fire can produce a large amount of smoke, and when overlooked or improperly taken care of, smoke damage can remain for years.
As home and business owners ourselves, we understand that you want unpleasant smoke odors removed when the fire has been extinguished. You must consult a professional before taking any action yourself. Often, efforts to remove smoke-related odors too soon are wasteful, and in some cases, they’re even damaging. Different fires require different processes of removal. Thick, dark soot from a kitchen grease fire will require a different course of action than what’s needed to clean smoke from a chemical fire. We will determine the best course of action for you during your initial consultation and work with your insurance to manage billing.
Call us now. We’ll be there in an hour.
Beyond your walls and ceilings, we’ll also take care of every little thing that matters.
- Content Inventory, Cleaning, and Storage
- Electronics Cleaning
- Furniture Repair
- Photo / Art Repair and Restoration
We provide the following, from start to finish.
- Water Damage, Water Removal & Extraction - including 24-hour, 7-days a week emergency service.
- Flood Damage Restoration - Including infrared imaging for moisture detection and antimicrobial agents on every mitigation we work.
- Fire Cleanup & Restoration - Including ozone deodorization
- Restoration, Structural Repair & Rebuilding - We’ll get you back to pre-loss condition and make sure you’re satisfied before we call your project complete.
We restore flood-damaged homes and offices in these Austin-area communities:
- Bee Cave
- Cedar Park
- New Braunfels
- Round Rock
- San Marcos
- Sunset Valley
- West Lake Hills